In the first two days of classes Winter 2009, I have:
- Added 16 books to my “to-read” shelf at goodreads.com,
- Completely filled the last remaining “grace” pages in my 2008 planner with to-do lists, reminders and appointments; necessitating a trip to Franklin Covey this afternoon,
- And started 4 more articles in my head.
In the first two days of classes Winter 2009, I have NOT:
- Slept in my own bed. (my darling room-mate mixed up which lock I actually had the key to–oops.)
- Slipped on the ice–despite 2 feet of new snow, 6 inches of slush and a laughably traction-less assortment of shoes and boots.
- Eaten lunch.
- Or decided whether I can actually finish my entry for the Social Venture Competition in 9 days, pass two overlapping classes attending only half of each one, or publish and launch my family’s book project by Mother’s Day.